Feel free to get feedback from any of our current builders.
Aurora Custom Homes and Remodeling
Michael Lenahan 904-591-2828 President
Robert Kelly 904-591-2827 new homes project manager
Jeff Brecko 904-246-5400 remodeling
- New 9,000 SF custom ICF home. The project had extensive arches, ceiling treatments, radius walls, and decks. This project was completed ahead of schedule.
- New 13,000 SF ICF home. Details included radius stairs, groin vaults, barrel ceilings, and extensive arches. Installation of T&G ceilings and soffit.
- New 11,000 SF ocean front residence that required complex structural framing. This home was wood frame with 12’ exterior walls.
- Multiple high end room additions with complex roof tie ins and beam installation. These projects include removal of existing trusses to allow for second floor additions. Most of the projects were completed while the homeowners lived in the house.
Rich Morrison 905-545-6676 Principle
Ryan O’Dell 904-563-5988 project manager
- Custom Home 19,490 SF. The project was wood framing with first floor constructed with tilt-up concrete walls. The project include three radius roofs, domed ceilings, exposed Cyprus rafter tails with tongue and groove soffit, and many other extensive interior and exterior details.
- 14,000 SF modern oceanfront home with wood to steel connections. Detailed ceiling reveals.
- Oceanfront remodel of 1920’s era home which required installation of steel beams to existing floor system to eliminate bearing walls. Conventional 12 in 12 roof.
- 11,000 SF custom home with CMU exterior walls, arches, and trey ceilings throughout.
Manning Building Supply
David Price 904-545-0161
Seth Meyer 904-207-3317
Tony Dye 904-813-1647 President
- New three story riverfront estate. This project was block the first floor and wood frame the rest. We custom laminated three radius beams to created two level radius decks. Here we worked closely with the builder and the homeowners to create the interior details they requested. The project was finished on schedule.
- Custom 5000SF home with four radius roofs on each corner. This residence also had detailed balloon framing. New 3,000 SF ranch style home.
Joe Hutchinson 904-714-2100
- NW Behavioral Center Addition to existing doctors office. This project was a state job that required knowledge and training in proper sftey techniques. It had TJI roof rafters and high balloon framed walls.
- Renaissance Village. An existing brick and concrete apartment complex that had wood trusses applied the concrete roof. This was a 52 unit apartment building.
Carlisle Constructors Inc
5400 Verna Blvd #9
Jacksonville, FL 32205
Need a Competitive Proposal
Please contact Gene Polk Jr. at 904.626.4098 or email@example.com for a proposal for any of your framing or remodeling needs.
Please email or call us for workman's compensation, general liabilty, and license certificates.